Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Blog Update

Hey loyal reader(s?),  Sorry for the month and change of nothing.  I got distracted and put this on hold.  Some things had to get done and others were just things I wanted to do.  I want to write more, it's not like I have a readership base that's demanding content, I'm doing this for me.  But it's also work, like painting my miniatures (Nerd!) or fixing my house, which takes a lot more effort than Mass Effect or catching up on The Adventure Zone.  It's laziness, really, and I know nothing kills a budding journal faster than missing entries.  

So, to stem this tide, I'm going to lay out a schedule for posts.  It's a promise to my reader(s?) and a challenge to me to get things written and get things posted.

Mondays - Starting 5/15, the return of The Legend of Korra, with Jacob! starting with the season 3 premiere.

Thursdays - When Applicable - review of the latest movie/show I saw that I have something to say about.  First post will be this Thursday, 4/27, with my review of Logan.  Timely, I know!  I can't promise more often than that, I don't know how much I'll watch, but I have stuff for at least the next month.

Other sporadic updates will be posted.

Thanks all, I hope I can stick to this.

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment